We have the capacity to do geotechnical investigation for dams, roads and houses constructions. We incorporate geophysical tools such as ground penetrating radar to detect any subsurface materials such as water pipes, metals etc. We do drilling work if necessary using the following equipment: GY 150 (120m, NQ, BQ), Winkie (70m TT46)
General contracting, often referred to as a traditional delivery system, allows the owner to engage with the architect/engineer to prepare the design of the entire project. Upon design completion, the project scope is competitively bid to a construction firm for a fixed lump sum.
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site